Hello Readers!

My name is Tory and I quit smoking February 3, 2010. Follow along as I pen my journey of quitting. I still live with a smoker, and have been told that it is extra tough, but I've made it this far. I am excited to share my journey and angst quitting smoking with you.

Enjoy!

Quit Smoking Meter


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrating 200 Days of Being a Non-Smoker!

Cigarettes Today (or since my last post): ZERO!!!
Chantix Side Effects (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst): NONE - I'm done with that after using it for 90 days in the beginning.
Mood: Doing really well!  I don't miss smoking nearly as much.  I like myself A LOT more than I did in my first 100 days.  There are times when I loathe the smell of a cigarette and others where I don't mind it.  And then there are times when darn right enjoy second hand smoke!
Cigarettes NOT Smoked Since Quit Date: 4,025
Time NOT Spent Smoking:  Almost 14 days!!  That's TWO weeks of my life I have back, aside from my improved health!

No comments:

Post a Comment