Hello Readers!

My name is Tory and I quit smoking February 3, 2010. Follow along as I pen my journey of quitting. I still live with a smoker, and have been told that it is extra tough, but I've made it this far. I am excited to share my journey and angst quitting smoking with you.

Enjoy!

Quit Smoking Meter


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

98 Days!

Cigarettes Today (or since my last post): 1 teeny tiny drag of a cigarette Monday night after a work function.  I'M PISSED, but even more determined not to let it happen again.  It was really gross.  I'm a drag away from a pack a day.  I'm a drag away from a pack a day.  I'm a drag away from a pack a day.
Chantix Side Effects (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst): I have been officially done with Chantix for one week.  After three months of taking it, my body was fairly well adjusted to having it.  There have been a couple of emotional rough patches, but I have felt pretty good, not too anxious.
Mood: Content and determined.  I just started a new job (same place) so the transition is really hectic, but good.  I am keeping busy.
Cigarettes NOT Smoked Since Quit Date: 1960
Time NOT Spent Smoking:  6 days, 19 hours

The wind of God's grace is always blowing, but you must raise your sails.
-VIVEKANANDA

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best - you are doing really well - Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://movieworld-vineee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete