Hello Readers!

My name is Tory and I quit smoking February 3, 2010. Follow along as I pen my journey of quitting. I still live with a smoker, and have been told that it is extra tough, but I've made it this far. I am excited to share my journey and angst quitting smoking with you.

Enjoy!

Quit Smoking Meter


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair Style Update

Day 41
Cigarettes Today (or since my last post): 0
Chantix Side Effects (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst): 0
Mood: Not sleeping well.
Cigarettes NOT Smoked Since Quit Date: 820
Hours Not Spent Smoking: 68.33

We are good to go - closing on our house soon.  We could have our keys as early as Friday!  It's true.  I'm so excited!  I never thought the day would come, but truthfully, we had it pretty easy.  Well, a couple of hiccups that nearly made me want to start smoking again, but nothing I did not handle.  I did not say I handled it perfectly, but I handled it without smoking.  That is what counts!

So I have been talking about this hair challenge and promising photos.  Today was day #17!  Let me see if I can recap which styles I have already used.



1.  Wavy, bangs pinned up
2.  Wavy and side part pony tail.
3.  Curly, side part pony tail.
4.  Straight, side part pony tail.
5.  Straight, side part braid
6.  Curly, side part, sides pinned up, hair in high bun
7.  Curly, side part, low bun pinned to the side
8.  Curly, side part, low bun made with a braid
9.  Curly and down
10.  Curly, side part, bump-it, low pony tail
11.  Straight, pompadour bang, bump-it, medium pony tail
12.  Curly, pompadour bang, medium pony tail
13.  Curly, pompadour bang, low bun
14.  Curly, pompadour hang, medium pony tail
15.  Straight, bump-it, medium pony tail
16.  Straight - down
17.  Curly with half of my hair pinned back with bobby pins

Day One.

Promised shoe photos are now posted!

1 comment:

  1. handling stress without smoking is a big thing.
    congrats on the house.
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete