Hello Readers!

My name is Tory and I quit smoking February 3, 2010. Follow along as I pen my journey of quitting. I still live with a smoker, and have been told that it is extra tough, but I've made it this far. I am excited to share my journey and angst quitting smoking with you.

Enjoy!

Quit Smoking Meter


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 Weeks!

Day 77
Cigarettes Today (or since my last post): 0
Chantix Side Effects (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst): Still a bit concerned about mood swings when I cease the Chantix, slight dissociation at times, but that could be due to stress, too.
Mood: Good.  I laughed a lot today.
Cigarettes NOT Smoked Since Quit Date: 1540

Celebrating 11 weeks today!  That's over $500 and 128 hours (over 5 days) that I have back since quitting!!

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment